The Week That Was…

..whoop, yay and awesome.

I’ve been a bit of a scatter brain these last few weeks, the boys being back at school, me having to get them dressed, fed and at school all whilst trying to keep on top of a whole bundle of other things has meant I have totally lost track of days and ‘stuff’.

I could tell you what’s been going on, but I have no idea of the day or order any of it happened, unless it was in the last 48 hours, then I’m pretty sure I know what happened, but I wouldn’t swear on it.

Weirdly I can recall convos, clothes, places, people, books and films from years ago.. ask me about Tuesday just gone…not a clue!

As I’ve been a total doofus and not recorded anything in my diary I’ll give a quick random recap of the past 2 weeks and hopefully have my head screwed on for next week.

the end is nigh

bath time

Walls, fabric and bath

all about walking

award and lego

pink banner

Linking up with the ever lovely Hannah from Make Do and Push

twtw

7 comments :

  1. Your home looks beautiful, not blah! Perhaps browse Pinterest for some Spring dec inspiration? Also, popping candy for the bath?? Amazing!

    Thank you so much for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! But they look so cute in the bath :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first shot its fab! #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks absolutely beautiful!! Your boys look so cute together xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about forgetting what happened yesterday! But I love your fab montages and just proves you remember most of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a busy two weeks you have had! I can never remember anything from one week to the next either, they all blur into one! I've been a little better since doing Project 365 though. Sounds like your week was very much centred around baths! We had those bath pens - make such a mess but fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one! I'll try to reply to all comments via email unless you are a no~reply, then I'll pop a reply under your comment!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10