Followers Blog Hop ~ Under 300 Followers Linky

We have all been there, wondering just how to get our blogs read by anyone other than the family and friends we bribe, plead with and if necessary beg to sign up and be a follower {I know I'm not the only one}!
Well, Amie, the smart cookie over at Pinkapotamus had the 
idea to host a blog hop to help you guys on the way to finding some amazing blogs and hopefully some new friends along the way!


Here is what Amie has to say....
Welcome to the First (hopefully of many!) under 300 Followers Blog Hop hosted by Amie of Pinkapotamus.


hop button



 Lelanie from To Sew with Love, and Amanda from this blog here are co-hosts!




Today's featured blogger is Ashley from Ashley's Dandelion Wishes.
I just want to start off by thanking Pinkapotamus for letting me guest post today.  To introduce my self a little bit, I am an Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator, and I'm pretty much obsessed with all things paper crafting.  I am 25, a French language enthusiast, and a closet lover of all things creative.  Here is what I look like just in case you were wondering:



Here are a few of the projects that I have featured on my blog so far:


I would love to have you come on over and visit me at 

http://www.ashleysdandelionwishes.blogspot.com/ 


 I always like meeting new crafting friends!





Now onto the HOP!  The rules are simple:

Follow Amie {your hostess} and my cohosts {Lelanie and Amanda} and Ashley our featured guest {next time it might be you!}

Link up your blog homepage


Mix and mingle and make some new friends!

We can't wait to make some new bloggy friends!

Oh yeah and let me know you are following and we will follow you back!


Love,
Pinkapotamus & Friends!

If you need any helping linking up just ping me a message and I can help!


Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Seriously!?! How stinkin adorable are you.. cheers to our fun new hop!
    xoxo
    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea- just working my way through following everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful idea to meet new friends. I'm your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this hop. I love meeting new friens. I am now following all 3 of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10